- “Listen to that! I can tell you put a lot of work into this piece.”
- “You didn’t give up. What made you keep going?”
- “Congratulations! That took a lot of time and effort, and you really improved.”
- “Wow! How did you do that?”
- “Look at that! You spent a lot of time focusing on the trouble spots and your piece really shows it!”
- “You really challenged yourself and your hard work and effort has paid off!“
There is no end to the ways in which we can encourage, motivate and inspire our students, which will rejuvenate them AND you --- and you’ll be glad you did!
Read the full March 2022 Newsletter